Dog bite lawyer
There are law firm which are specialized
on animal attack especially dog bite injury litigation. If you've been
attacked by an animal or dog and get injured you must contact a dog
bite attorney in order get a claim or lawsuit. Due to complexity of
animal attack cases you must get a dog bite lawyer that knows what
things are needed to be done and help. Lawyers are not afraid to take
legal proceeding to any animal owners that injured their clients.
A dog bite is a traumatic experience which
can inflict serious injury. Several deaths are reported each year as a
cause by dog attacks. Often a bite will result in permanent scarring,
and the danger of infection. Also psychological damage can be
inflicted to the victim which is more worst than just physical damage.
The facts about dog bite injuries:
* Every 40 seconds, someone in the United States seeks medical
attention for a dog bite-related injury.
* More than 4.7 million people, or 2% of the U.S. population, are
bitten by dogs every year.
* More than half of all the dog bite victims are children.
* National figures estimate that 60% of dog-bite attacks happen in the
home, either by the family or a friend's dog.
* This site is intended to serve as a comprehensive resource center
for dog bite related legal issues.
* Pit bulls and rottweilers account for over half of these deaths.
* 24% of human deaths involve unrestrained dogs off of their owners'
* 58% of human deaths involved unrestrained dogs on their owners'
Who's liable for the dog bite?
The owner of a dog which bites a person
when the person either in a public place or on a private place,
including the property of the owner of the dog. The owner of the dog
is liable for damages suffered by the victim, even though the owner
has the knowledge of its viciousness.
What to do : Dog Bite Cases
How to Hire a Dog Bite
Dog Bite Lawyer &
Animal Attack Attorney Litigation
On Dog Attack Lawsuits
Dog bite lawyers San Diego
Atlanta dog bite lawyers